I don’t have a lot of time. People are looking for me.
Nah, I’m kidding. Poor planning on my part to have CYST done a day early, so y’all get it quick and dirty….like your, well, you know.
Some of you did some stuff. Reggie is starting to pull away and Potatoes had a big day to pull into third place. I don’t feel like mentioning the rest of you, so just read below to see if you did anything meaningful.
Oh yeah, before I forget, LSU beat Michigan in that game with the big, round, orange ball. LOL MaC.
WEEK ELEVEN WRAP UP
- Not today
(I don’t remember y’all being this bad, but that’s because I’m old. Y’all have always sucked)
Margin of Vctory:
- Donny33, Atlanta Falcons over Seattle Seahawks by 3 points
- potatoes, Detroit Lions over Chicago Bears by 3 points
- potatoes, Atlanta Falcons over Seattle Seahawks by 3 points
- Reggie, Atlanta Falcons over Seattle Seahawks by 3 points
(Two weeks in a row that Donny hit here. He’s probably cheating.)
- jmac34, New Orleans Saints 34 points in a win vs. the Washington Redskins
- LKP, Minnesota Vikings 24 points in a win vs. the Los Angeles Rams
- natesweet, Miami Dolphins 20 points in a loss vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- BearsSaveLives, Detroit Lions 27 points in a win vs. the Chicago Bears
- Reggie, Detroit Lions 27 points in a win vs. the Chicago Bears
(BIG. FAT. HAIRY. DEAL.)
Against The Grain:
- LKP, Minnesota Vikings over Los Angeles Rams (7.69%)
(I see it’s time to change the rules again)
- Record for weeks in a row of not nailing it
(I’ll be here all week. Try the veal.)
|NCFN & NFCS Picks|
|FYS User||Total Points||CYST||Points Scored||Spread||ATG||Home||Visitor|
The above only represents games that involved the NFCN or NFCS. If you wish, the leader board for those who weren’t too “busy” to pick all the games is here. I’ve also stopped posting all of you who have yet to get a point in CYST. I know you claim that it is because you’re not picking the games, but we all know that it is because you suck.
Wondering why some of the names have a different background color? Well, that’s because a feature was added to the CYST site. If you click on My Account on the top right of the CYST site (when you’re logged in), you will see my todo list for that page, but also a color picker. If you choose a color there (and click update), that color will be the background on the site in tables where your name appears.
Big NFCN matchup tomorrow. With Aaron Rodgers ded and the Bears being the Bears, tomorrow’s game between the Vikings and the LOLions may very well decide the division. There are also two more games tomorrow, so, if you’re not a bitch, you can pick those too. Go, go make your picks. How do you get to the site so that you can pick games? Well, that’s a good question. If only there was a uniform resource locator in the form of a hyperlink.