I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi where I learned the three rules of life: Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.
Week 3 is in the books and I don’t like it. I don’t like it because soon, the 2018 season will be over and we’ll be without football again. These so-called athletes need to play year round. I love this game even though my team has been lit up by Ryan “The Beard” Fitzpatrick and only beat Cleveland because their kicker went to the same kicking school as the Vikings kicker. That all sounds bad, but I still love this game because I got to watch Brees piss all over the Falcons.
The NFCS is shaping up to be the best division in the NFL again, with 3 of its 4 teams over .500 (LOLFalcons) while the NFCN is in shambles. The once great Green Bay Rodgers are broke in more places than Aaron’s shoulders, the ’embarrassment of riches’ Vikings are just an embarrassment and the Lions are….well, the Lions. The surprise in all this is the division leading Chicago Bears and their future MVP Mitch Trubisky. The dude is straight up slinging the ball while Khalil Mack is crushing fools on the other side of the ball. The Bears may not be too high this year, but we’ll never know cause some bitch quit doing the FYS Power Rankings.
Now, for what you all came here for; CYST.
Curtis, that bitch, has managed to pull into the lead, but I’m only 1 point behind. The rest of you suck.
WEEK 3 WRAP UP
- TheHairy1, 30, Chicago Bears over Arizona Cardinals
(Sun shines. Dog’s ass. All that crap.)
Margin of Vctory:
- andylet445, New Orleans Saints over Atlanta Falcons by 6 points
- BearsSaveLives, Pittsburgh Steelers over Tampa Bay Buccaneers by 3 points
- 0125, Arizona Cardinals 14 points in a loss vs. the Chicago Bears
- Big Deal, Carolina Panthers 31 points in a win vs. the Cincinnati Bengals
- dabearz84, Arizona Cardinals 14 points in a loss vs. the Chicago Bears
- LambeauOrWrigley, Arizona Cardinals 14 points in a loss vs. the Chicago Bears
- raji, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 27 points in a loss vs. the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Curtis Fryer, Cincinnati Bengals 21 points in a loss vs. the Carolina Panthers
- LKP, Cincinnati Bengals 21 points in a loss vs. the Carolina Panthers
- raji, Cincinnati Bengals 21 points in a loss vs. the Carolina Panthers
Against The Grain:
- 0125, Washington Redskins over Green Bay Packers (15.00%)
- andylet445, New Orleans Saints over Atlanta Falcons (20.00%)
- BearsSaveLives, New Orleans Saints over Atlanta Falcons (20.00%)
- BearsSaveLives, Washington Redskins over Green Bay Packers (15.00%)
- BearsSaveLives, Pittsburgh Steelers over Tampa Bay Buccaneers (15.00%)
- Big Deal, New Orleans Saints over Atlanta Falcons (20.00%)
- Curtis Fryer, Pittsburgh Steelers over Tampa Bay Buccaneers (15.00%)
- Gabes22, Detroit Lions over New England Patriots (10.00%)
- LKP, Detroit Lions over New England Patriots (10.00%)
- natesweet, Washington Redskins over Green Bay Packers (15.00%)
- raji, Pittsburgh Steelers over Tampa Bay Buccaneers (15.00%)
- thenichels, New Orleans Saints over Atlanta Falcons (20.00%)
(Finally, something worth talking about…my point.)
(I should cheat.)
|NCFN & NFCS Picks|
|FYS User||Total Points||CYST||Points Scored||Spread||ATG||Home||Visitor|
The above only represents games that involved the NFCN or NFCS. If you wish, the leader board for those who weren’t too “busy” to pick all the games is here. This only contains those of you who actually scored a point in CYST. You’ll notice that MKE, Donny or SDL have yet to score any points. They’ll tell you that it’s because they haven’t played, but that’s no excuse. Make sure to clown them below. Want to see your name here? Do better and stop sucking.
Wondering why some of the names have a different background color? Well, that’s because of a fantastic feature of the CYST site. If you click on My Account on the top right of the CYST site (when you’re logged in), you will see my todo list for that page, but also a color picker. If you choose a color there (and click update), that color will be the background on the site in tables where your name appears.
Big Thursday night game for the NFCN; make sure to turn your TV on to watch Minnesota get skull fucked by the Rams. Before you do that though, go make your picks. Go, go make your picks. How do you get to the site so that you can pick games? Well, that’s a good question. If only there was a uniform resource locator in the form of a hyperlink.
DON’T FORGET TO MAKE YOUR PICKS FOR THIS WEEK’S GAMES