I really don’t want to write this installment of CYST, mainly because I’m lazy, but also because I hate you all. The only thing that is giving me the desire is that I can use this article to LOL the Falcons. I mean, blowing leads has become the norm for them, so that’s not really a big deal anymore. However, losing because they failed at NOT scoring a TD. I mean, that’s next level laughable. Anyway, listen to this song about Gundy while I tally some numbers…
Big week for Gabes. The guy who hates everything except bacon wrapped bacon and stretch jeans predicted the outcome of the Panthers @ Saints game. This really tells us that he’s a closet Saints fan and I hate that. Lotta people picked up a point or two here and there in the Team Points section, but nowhere else (except for Gabes). Curtis picked up three points to gain a two point hold on first place, with Potatoes sniffing his butt and there is now a log jam for third place between Gabes, Nate and myself. JFC, what a group to be a part of. LoW picked up 2 points to move into seventh and BP is now in a tie with DanOnWis for eighth palace.
WEEK 7 WRAP UP
- Gabes22, 51, New Orleans Saints over Carolina Panthers
(I’m sure he hates this.)
Margin of Victory:
- Gabes22, New Orleans Saints over Carolina Panthers by 3 points
(He’s getting LKP TV breaking mad.)
- bp, Houston Texans 20 points in a loss vs. the Green Bay Packers
- Curtis Fryer, Houston Texans 20 points in a loss vs. the Green Bay Packers
- Curtis Fryer, New Orleans Saints 27 points in a win vs. the Carolina Panthers
- Curtis Fryer, Los Angeles Rams 24 points in a win vs. the Chicago Bears
- Gabes22, New Orleans Saints 27 points in a win vs. the Carolina Panthers
- LambeauOrWrigley, Los Angeles Rams 24 points in a win vs. the Chicago Bears
- natesweet, Houston Texans 20 points in a loss vs. the Green Bay Packers
- potatoes, Atlanta Falcons 22 points in a loss vs. the Detroit Lions
- thenichels, Houston Texans 20 points in a loss vs. the Green Bay Packers
- Gabes22, Carolina Panthers 24 points in a loss vs. the New Orleans Saints
- jmac34, Carolina Panthers 24 points in a loss vs. the New Orleans Saints
- LambeauOrWrigley, Carolina Panthers 24 points in a loss vs. the New Orleans Saints
(Curtis picked up more points here than he has kids.)
Against The Grain:
- Fuck no
(HAHA, y’all is dum)
- Gabes22, Carolina Panthers@New Orleans Saints
(Congrats you fat fuck.)
|NCFN & NFCS Picks|
|FYS User||Total Points||CYST||Points Scored||Spread||ATG||Home||Visitor|
The above only represents games that involved the NFCN or NFCS. If you wish, the leader board for those who weren’t too “busy” to pick all the games is here. This only contains those of you who actually scored a point in CYST. Want to see your name here? Do better and stop sucking. This means you, Jammin.
Wondering why some of the names have a different background color? Well, that’s because of a fantastic feature of the CYST site. If you click on My Account on the top right of the CYST site (when you’re logged in), you will see my todo list for that page, but also a color picker. If you choose a color there (and click update), that color will be the background on the site in tables where your name appears.
NFCS game tonight. Falcons @ Panthers. Will Teddy 2 Gloves go all Joe Montana on the Falcons, or will the Falcons find an new, exciting and totally unbelievable way to lose? Your guess is a good as mine, so we’ll have to watch to find out. First, remember to head on over to the CYST site (that someone made all by himself, with nobody’s help what-so-ever) and make your picks. Really, I’m not kidding, go do it now. How do you get to the site so that you can pick games? Well, that’s a good question. If only there was a uniform resource locator in the form of a hyperlink.
DON’T FORGET TO MAKE YOUR PICKS FOR THIS WEEK’S GAMES
Don’t mind this part as I just wanted to say that as games get shuffled and if you made you picks for that game, it stayed with the game in its new date/time slot. Thank you, that is all. Go make your picks.