I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi where I learned the three rules of life: Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.
Sorry fucktards, I’m sick and have been in bed all day…well there and in the bathroom. I’d snap my adventures in there but the stuff is coming out of both ends like Niagara Falls. Anyway, CYST.
LKP called his shot, and gave Glove a rim job on his way past. Some other people did stuff. I’d write about it, but like I said, I’m fucking sick.
DIVISIONAL WEEK WRAP UP
- LKP, 49, New England Patriots over Tennessee Titans
Margin of Vctory:
- LKP, New England Patriots over Tennessee Titans by 21 points
- LKP, Jacksonville Jaguars over Pittsburgh Steelers by 3 points
- potatoes, Jacksonville Jaguars over Pittsburgh Steelers by 3 points
- Staffords_Glove, Philadelphia Eagles over Atlanta Falcons by 5 points
(More bitch bois)
- jmac34, New England Patriots 35 points in a win vs. the Tennessee Titans
- LKP, New England Patriots 35 points in a win vs. the Tennessee Titans
- natesweet, New England Patriots 35 points in a win vs. the Tennessee Titans
- LKP, Tennessee Titans 14 points in a loss vs. the New England Patriots
(Cunts and bitch bois)
Against The Grain:
- Not a soul
(Told y’all that you were dum)
- LKP, Tennessee Titans@New England Patriots
(This really pains me)
|FYS User||Total Points||CYST||Points Scored||Spread||ATG||Home||Visitor|
The above represents all playoff games I’ve also stopped posting all of you who have yet to get a point in CYST. I know you claim that it is because you’re not picking the games, but we all know that it is because you suck.
Conference championship weekend, and we have a NFCN game on Saturday (Minnesota at Philadelphia) because the Saints were able to do the impossible and out Viking the Vikings. There are only a total of 2 games this weekend, so you should stop being a bitch boi and pick them all. Go, go make your picks. How do you get to the site so that you can pick games? Well, that’s a good question. If only there was a uniform resource locator in the form of a hyperlink.