I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi where I learned the three rules of life: Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.
Salutations RealMen™ and Jammin’. Another week has gone by and a lot has happened. Detroit got LOL’d, the Bears & Saints actually won a game, Aaron Rodgers threw another interception (totes in decline) and it seemed like the whole world was taking a knee. None of that is important though; what’s really important is that we’re another week closer to the offseason and none of us want that. Really, someone should contact Goodell and the owners to have them extend the season to a year round thing. Whatever. I’m just babbling here to fill up some space and make it look like I actually wrote something worthwhile. I mean, it’s not like any of you fuckers read this crap anyway. I could fill the article with the word, ‘poop’ and nobody would know the difference between that and an LKP article. Okay, I’m tired of wasting my time; on with last week’s recap…
Three weeks in and we had our first Nailed It. Well, really our second, but ASR’s Nailed It was in a game that didn’t feature either an NFCN or NFCS team, so we don’t count it because y’all are a bunch of bitch bois. “Oh, it takes too long to enter the scores for up to 16 games.” – you guys, probably. We have a new leader, but only because the rest of you suck.
WEEK THREE WRAP UP
- bp, 47, New Orleans Saints over Carolina Panthers
- DanOnWis, 47, New Orleans Saints over Carolina Panthers
- Horse, 51, Minnesota Vikings over Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Horse, 51, Green Bay Packers over Cincinnati Bengals
- natesweet, 51, Green Bay Packers over Cincinnati Bengals
- potatoes, 51, Green Bay Packers over Cincinnati Bengals
- Staffords_Glove, 51, Green Bay Packers over Cincinnati Bengals
(Look at all the wieners….I mean winners)
Margin of victory:
- 0125, Atlanta Falcons over Detroit Lions by 4 points
- Horse, New Orleans Saints over Carolina Panthers by 21 points
- potatoes, Green Bay Packers over Cincinnati Bengals by 3 points
- Staffords_Glove, Atlanta Falcons over Detroit Lions by 4 points
(More like margin of loss for Detroit, right? Right?)
- potatoes, Green Bay Packers 27 points in a win vs. the Cincinnati Bengals
- bp, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 points in a loss vs. the Minnesota Vikings
- Donny33, Atlanta Falcons 30 points in a win vs. the Detroit Lions
- potatoes, Cincinnati Bengals 24 points in a loss vs. the Green Bay Packers
- Reggie, Atlanta Falcons 30 points in a win vs. the Detroit Lions
- Reggie, Cincinnati Bengals 24 points in a loss vs. the Green Bay Packers
- sgunderson17, Cincinnati Bengals 24 points in a loss vs. the Green Bay Packers
(Bunch of assholes, with lots of nerve endings, in this group)
Against The Grain:
(JFC Nate, we brought this back for you. Fucking get it right)
- potatoes, Cincinnati Bengals@Green Bay Packers
(He nailed this like we do to your mother, except with less puss)
|FYS User||Total Points||CYST||Points Scored||Spread||ATG||Home||Visitor|
|Established in 1965||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Maized And Confused||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
The above only represents games that involved the NFCN or NFCS. If you wish, the leader board for those who weren’t too “busy” to pick all the games is here.
Wondering why some of the names have a different background color? Well, that’s because a feature was added to the CYST site. If you click on My Account on the top right of the CYST site (when you’re logged in), you will see my todo list for that page, but also a color picker. If you choose a color there (and click update), that color will be the background on the site in tables where your name appears.
We have a game tonight. A classic match up of two long time rivals and I know we’re all pulling for the Bears so that we can be entertained by the Packer fans melting all next week. Go make your picks. How do you get to the site so that you can pick games? Well, that’s a good question. If only there was a uniform resource locator in the form of a hyperlink.