I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi where I learned the three rules of life: Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.
Not sure why I’m writing this, since everyone quit forever. Bunch of low-t soi bois, I’ll tell you what. It’s really sad that no one will come here to read this because they won’t hear about what an awesome week BD had. Then again, he’s from South Dakota, so he’s used to the loneliness.
I’m not going to waste my time writing a bunch of useless words that no one will read, so let’s get on with it. Big Deal nailed the Falcons@Saints game (like the Saints nailed the coffin closed on the Falcons). That’s not all though, he nailed the Pittsburgh@Denver game, which also game him an Against The Grain check mark, racking up beaucoup points in the all games section. Not enough to overtake me, but enough to rocket all the way into 3rd place in that section. MiB also called his shot on the Miami@Indy game, so y’all should say something nice to him…or not, I don’t care. As for the rest, well, people did some stuff and you can read about it below.
WEEK 12 WRAP UP
- Big Deal, 48, New Orleans Saints over Atlanta Falcons
(This is good because it was for a Saints’ win.)
Margin of Vctory:
- Big Deal, New Orleans Saints over Atlanta Falcons by 14 points
- bp, Minnesota Vikings over Green Bay Packers by 7 points
- Curtis Fryer, Minnesota Vikings over Green Bay Packers by 7 points
- dabearz84, Minnesota Vikings over Green Bay Packers by 7 points
- thenichels, Minnesota Vikings over Green Bay Packers by 7 points
(See, I got a point.)
- Big Deal, New Orleans Saints 31 points in a win vs. the Atlanta Falcons
- Big Deal, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 27 points in a win vs. the San Francisco 49’ers
- Flavor Flav, New Orleans Saints 31 points in a win vs. the Atlanta Falcons
- LambeauOrWrigley, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 27 points in a win vs. the San Francisco 49’ers
- LKP, Minnesota Vikings 24 points in a win vs. the Green Bay Packers
- 0125, Atlanta Falcons 17 points in a loss vs. the New Orleans Saints
- Big Deal, Atlanta Falcons 17 points in a loss vs. the New Orleans Saints
- Curtis Fryer, Atlanta Falcons 17 points in a loss vs. the New Orleans Saints
- dabearz84, Atlanta Falcons 17 points in a loss vs. the New Orleans Saints
(Love how the Falcon fans picked their team to lose.)
Against The Grain:
- Against the nope
(Nate really sucks at this.)
- Big Deal, Atlanta Falcons@New Orleans Saints
(He’s probably going to masturbate with his yo-yo.)
|NCFN & NFCS Picks|
|FYS User||Total Points||CYST||Points Scored||Spread||ATG||Home||Visitor|
The above only represents games that involved the NFCN or NFCS. If you wish, the leader board for those who weren’t too “busy” to pick all the games is here. This only contains those of you who actually scored a point in CYST. Glove is leaving forever and now we know why, fucker can’t score a point to save his live and he’s too embarrassed to face us. Want to see your name here? Do better and stop sucking.
Wondering why some of the names have a different background color? Well, that’s because of a fantastic feature of the CYST site. If you click on My Account on the top right of the CYST site (when you’re logged in), you will see my todo list for that page, but also a color picker. If you choose a color there (and click update), that color will be the background on the site in tables where your name appears.
We have an NFCS game tomorrow; New Orleans travels to Dallas to take on the Cowboys. Even if you don’t plan on watching the game, you still should go make you picks now. Really, get on over to the CYST site and make your picks before you forget. Go, go make your picks. How do you get to the site so that you can pick games? Well, that’s a good question. If only there was a uniform resource locator in the form of a hyperlink.