I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi where I learned the three rules of life: Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.
I write this version of CYST with a heavy heart, as it is the last one of the regular season. For many of us, football is over for about 8 months. All we have to look forward to is the dreaded offseason, filled with political discussions broken up briefly by the 2019 NFL draft. It is a horrible punishment that we all must endure. Who am I kidding? My team is in the playoffs and my season continues for at least 2 more weeks after the regular season ends. Must suck to be a fan of a team that sucks. LOL you.
BP had closed the gap last week, but I manged to pick up 3 points to his 1 this week and grow my lead. He’s still within striking distance, so I’ll make sure he gets nothing right in week 17. Some other people got some points here and there, but the big mover was 0125 nailing the Tampa Bay@Dallas game. Congrats you dirty Falcons’ fan, you’ve pulled into a 3rd place tie with Nate.
WEEK 16 WRAP UP
- 0125, 47, Dallas Cowboys over Tampa Bay Buccaneers
(Sun shines on a dog’s ass every now and then.)
Margin of Vctory:
- 0125, Dallas Cowboys over Tampa Bay Buccaneers by 7 points
- jmac34, Dallas Cowboys over Tampa Bay Buccaneers by 7 points
- LKP, New Orleans Saints over Pittsburgh Steelers by 3 points
- thenichels, Atlanta Falcons over Carolina Panthers by 14 points
(This category helped me keep BP at bay.)
- 0125, Dallas Cowboys 27 points in a win vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- bp, Dallas Cowboys 27 points in a win vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- dabearz84, Carolina Panthers 10 points in a loss vs. the Atlanta Falcons
- natesweet, Dallas Cowboys 27 points in a win vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- natesweet, San Francisco 49’ers 9 points in a loss vs. the Chicago Bears
- thenichels, Dallas Cowboys 27 points in a win vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- thenichels, New Orleans Saints 31 points in a win vs. the Pittsburgh Steelers
- 0125, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 20 points in a loss vs. the Dallas Cowboys
- Curtis Fryer, Minnesota Vikings 27 points in a win vs. the Detroit Lions
- LKP, Atlanta Falcons 24 points in a win vs. the Carolina Panthers
(Glove can’t even get a point here.)
Against The Grain:
(You’re running out of time to score here, Nate.)
- 0125, Tampa Bay Buccaneers@Dallas Cowboys
(I’ve already said enough good things about you.)
|NCFN & NFCS Picks|
|FYS User||Total Points||CYST||Points Scored||Spread||ATG||Home||Visitor|
The above only represents games that involved the NFCN or NFCS. If you wish, the leader board for those who weren’t too “busy” to pick all the games is here. This only contains those of you who actually scored a point in CYST. Want to see your name here? Do better and stop sucking.
Wondering why some of the names have a different background color? Well, that’s because of a fantastic feature of the CYST site. If you click on My Account on the top right of the CYST site (when you’re logged in), you will see my todo list for that page, but also a color picker. If you choose a color there (and click update), that color will be the background on the site in tables where your name appears.
No NFCN/S game tonight, in fact, no games at all. All games are on Sunday for the final week of the 2018 regular season. You should just go make your picks now though so you don’t forget. Really, get on over to the CYST site and make your picks before you forget. Go, go make your picks. How do you get to the site so that you can pick games? Well, that’s a good question. If only there was a uniform resource locator in the form of a hyperlink.
DON’T FORGET TO MAKE YOUR PICKS FOR THIS WEEK’S GAMES