I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi where I learned the three rules of life: Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.
Sorry this is a day late. Had there been a game yesterday, some of you probably would have been mad at me. I wouldn’t have cared, but those people would have been mad still. I’m sick. Spent all day in bed yesterday, and not for any good reasons. I had a normal, routine doctor’s appointment Wednesday and the bitch wouldn’t shut out about giving me the flu shot. “You’re 50 now, so your risk factor is higher”, she says. So I tell her fine, give me the shot; at least that will shut her up. Well, it worked, I think I have the fucking flu. No excuses tho, I fucked up and didn’t get this out on time. We all know what they say about excuses, right? Excuses are like assholes, Shooter has one and his wife likes to put things in it. Anyway, I wanted to get this out there before the games on Saturday so that you cucks can’t blame me when you lose.
Short and sweet: I’m not going to go over everyone who got a point because you can see that below, and I just want to get back in bed. I do want to pat BP on the butt though for nailing the Packers/Bears game. With that and his Against the Grain point for being the only person to pick Buffalo over Detroit, he has pulled within 2 points of the lead. I need to cheat more. Want to know what else happened? Read the stuff below.
WEEK 15 WRAP UP
- bp, 41, Chicago Bears over Green Bay Packers
(He got a point here last week too.)
Margin of Vctory:
- bp, Chicago Bears over Green Bay Packers by 7 points
- LKP, New Orleans Saints over Carolina Panthers by 3 points
- natesweet, Chicago Bears over Green Bay Packers by 7 points
(Maybe Nate will stop crying now.)
- 0125, Baltimore Ravens 20 points in a win vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- bp, Chicago Bears 24 points in a win vs. the Green Bay Packers
- jmac34, Chicago Bears 24 points in a win vs. the Green Bay Packers
- LKP, Chicago Bears 24 points in a win vs. the Green Bay Packers
- bp, Green Bay Packers 17 points in a loss vs. the Chicago Bears
- Flavor Flav, Green Bay Packers 17 points in a loss vs. the Chicago Bears
- LambeauOrWrigley, Miami Dolphins 17 points in a loss vs. the Minnesota Vikings
- thenichels, Green Bay Packers 17 points in a loss vs. the Chicago Bears
(Seems like everyone except Donny knew the Bears were going to win.)
Against The Grain:
- bp, Buffalo Bills over Detroit Lions (11.11%)
(He must have hacked the database.)
- bp, Green Bay Packers@Chicago Bears
(Congrats BP, you square headed bitch.)
|NCFN & NFCS Picks|
|FYS User||Total Points||CYST||Points Scored||Spread||ATG||Home||Visitor|
The above only represents games that involved the NFCN or NFCS. If you wish, the leader board for those who weren’t too “busy” to pick all the games is here. This only contains those of you who actually scored a point in CYST. I’m not going to talk about Glove here anymore. Leaves forever; doesn’t write or call? He’s dead to me. Want to see your name here? Do better and stop sucking.
Wondering why some of the names have a different background color? Well, that’s because of a fantastic feature of the CYST site. If you click on My Account on the top right of the CYST site (when you’re logged in), you will see my todo list for that page, but also a color picker. If you choose a color there (and click update), that color will be the background on the site in tables where your name appears.
No NFCN/S game tonight, but there are 2 non-NFCN/S games tomorrow. I don’t feel like looking up who’s playing, but just go make your picks. Even if you don’t plan on watching the game, you still should go make you picks now. Really, get on over to the CYST site and make your picks before you forget. Go, go make your picks. How do you get to the site so that you can pick games? Well, that’s a good question. If only there was a uniform resource locator in the form of a hyperlink.