I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi where I learned the three rules of life: Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.
As you can see by the image above, there is a lot of melting going on. Sure, Jammin melted after LSU curb stomped his beloved UGA, but that’s not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about the melting of the two different groups of Packer fans. The first group is made up of those fans who understand that their team is shit and are melting because of that. The second group is made up fans who refuse to see reality and are melting at the fans who are living in the real world. Shameful shit really and I hate to see it. I’m lying; I love to see it. It’s been funny af.
Before we get to week 7 of CYST, let’s look at what happened last week. Gabes is really happy that he picked Miami over Chicago by 3 point. So happy that he hasn’t shutup about it, so I thought I’d give him a shout-out up here so he can have some happiness in his pathetic life. MiB finally got on the board, so maybe he’ll be in a better mood today. Hell, even Neimberghly did something.
The kings this past week however were BP and Jmac as they both nailed the Cards/Vikes game. BP also picked up points elsewhere, allowing him to move into a tie with Curtis, who didn’t do a damn thing with his NFCN/S picks. I mean, he got a goose-egg. I don’t want to rag on Curtis too much tho, because unlike the other Falcon fans on here, Curtis is a good guy, so I will point out that he did nail the Bills/Texans game. This is the second time he’s nailed a game this year and not only did it move him into the lead of the all games section, he’s now tied with Potatoes and ASR for the most games nailed in a season. Last, but definitely least, Raji and I still hold onto first place.
WEEK 6 WRAP UP
- bp, 44, Minnesota Vikings over Arizona Cardinals
- DanOnWis, 44, Minnesota Vikings over Arizona Cardinals
- Flavor Flav, 44, Minnesota Vikings over Arizona Cardinals
- jmac34, 44, Minnesota Vikings over Arizona Cardinals
(Aww, look, MiB broke his cherry.)
Margin of Vctory:
- bp, Miami Dolphins over Chicago Bears by 3 points
- bp, Minnesota Vikings over Arizona Cardinals by 10 points
- Gabes22, Miami Dolphins over Chicago Bears by 3 points
- jmac34, Minnesota Vikings over Arizona Cardinals by 10 points
- jmac34, Green Bay Packers over San Francisco 49’ers by 3 points
- natesweet, Washington Redskins over Carolina Panthers by 6 points
(Everybody acknowledge Gabes so he doesn’t cry.)
- bp, Minnesota Vikings 27 points in a win vs. the Arizona Cardinals
- dabearz84, Minnesota Vikings 27 points in a win vs. the Arizona Cardinals
- Gabes22, Atlanta Falcons 34 points in a win vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- jmac34, Minnesota Vikings 27 points in a win vs. the Arizona Cardinals
- AllSaintsRow, Arizona Cardinals 17 points in a loss vs. the Minnesota Vikings
- bp, Arizona Cardinals 17 points in a loss vs. the Minnesota Vikings
- jmac34, Arizona Cardinals 17 points in a loss vs. the Minnesota Vikings
- niemerg1, Arizona Cardinals 17 points in a loss vs. the Minnesota Vikings
(I like Neimberghly, he should come around more often.)
Against The Grain:
(Way to pick the underdog guys.)
- bp, Arizona Cardinals@Minnesota Vikings
- jmac34, Arizona Cardinals@Minnesota Vikings
(Too bad they don’t come here anymore.)
|NCFN & NFCS Picks|
|FYS User||Total Points||CYST||Points Scored||Spread||ATG||Home||Visitor|
The above only represents games that involved the NFCN or NFCS. If you wish, the leader board for those who weren’t too “busy” to pick all the games is here. This only contains those of you who actually scored a point in CYST. Sadly, last week wasn’t Glove’s week, but I have faith in him. One day soon, he WILL get a point. Want to see your name here? Do better and stop sucking.
Wondering why some of the names have a different background color? Well, that’s because of a fantastic feature of the CYST site. If you click on My Account on the top right of the CYST site (when you’re logged in), you will see my todo list for that page, but also a color picker. If you choose a color there (and click update), that color will be the background on the site in tables where your name appears.
No NFCN/S game tonight, but you still should go make you picks now. Tonight is Denver at Arizona. Could be worse…it could be the Jets and the Raiders or something. I expect Josh Rosen to win his second game and have a passer rating above 100 for tonight. Really, get on over to the CYST site and make your picks before you forget. Go, go make your picks. How do you get to the site so that you can pick games? Well, that’s a good question. If only there was a uniform resource locator in the form of a hyperlink.