I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi where I learned the three rules of life: Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.
Bittersweet week for me. The Saints lost, embarrassingly, to the fucking dirty birds and their bounty program broke Andrus Peat’s arm. That’s bad, but we’re still 7-2 while they’re 2-7. It was kind of like their Super Bowl. I would have been real broken up about this if LSU hadn’t gone into Tuscaloosa and beaten the evil Nick Satan (not a typo). No, really, they did, LSU beat Bama, in Bama. I know, it doesn’t sound real, right? I’m still pinching myself to make sure I’m awake, but mostly because I like the attention.
Now, for the reason we’re all here… 17 points were earned by 11 people, none of them named Shooter. He sucks. Curtis was the big winner with 3 points, followed by 0125, Gabes, LoW and LKP with 2 points each. The rest of you losers who got points; JMac, BP, MiB, Nate and myself only got 1 each. Gabes was able to pull into a first place tie with Nate, leaving me in a distant second with Curtis and LoW hot on my ass in third place. I hope Curtis and LoW are breathing deeply behind me because I have something for them being the only 2 pricks to pick Atlanta over New Orleans.
WEEK 10 WRAP UP
- natesweet, 40, Green Bay Packers over Carolina Panthers
(A Bears fan picking the Packers. H2CI.)
Margin of Vctory:
- 0125, Tampa Bay Buccaneers over Arizona Cardinals by 3 points
- bp, Tampa Bay Buccaneers over Arizona Cardinals by 3 points
- Curtis Fryer, Minnesota Vikings over Dallas Cowboys by 4 points
- Flavor Flav, Tampa Bay Buccaneers over Arizona Cardinals by 3 points
- Gabes22, Tampa Bay Buccaneers over Arizona Cardinals by 3 points
- LambeauOrWrigley, Tampa Bay Buccaneers over Arizona Cardinals by 3 points
- LKP, Tampa Bay Buccaneers over Arizona Cardinals by 3 points
- thenichels, Tampa Bay Buccaneers over Arizona Cardinals by 3 points
(Look, my lone point. )
- 0125, Dallas Cowboys 24 points in a loss vs. the Minnesota Vikings
- Curtis Fryer, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 30 points in a win vs. the Arizona Cardinals
- Gabes22, Green Bay Packers 24 points in a win vs. the Carolina Panthers
- LambeauOrWrigley, Chicago Bears 20 points in a win vs. the Detroit Lions
- LKP, Green Bay Packers 24 points in a win vs. the Carolina Panthers
- jmac34, Arizona Cardinals 27 points in a loss vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
(Nothing special here.)
Against The Grain:
- Curtis Fryer, Atlanta Falcons over New Orleans Saints (18.18%)
- LambeauOrWrigley, Atlanta Falcons over New Orleans Saints (18.18%)
(Fuck these guys.)
- You all suck
(How hard can this be?)
|NCFN & NFCS Picks|
|FYS User||Total Points||CYST||Points Scored||Spread||ATG||Home||Visitor|
The above only represents games that involved the NFCN or NFCS. If you wish, the leader board for those who weren’t too “busy” to pick all the games is here. This only contains those of you who actually scored a point in CYST. Want to see your name here? Do better and stop sucking like Glove who still hasn’t gotten a point.
Wondering why some of the names have a different background color? Well, that’s because of a fantastic feature of the CYST site. If you click on My Account on the top right of the CYST site (when you’re logged in), you will see my todo list for that page, but also a color picker. If you choose a color there (and click update), that color will be the background on the site in tables where your name appears.
No NFCN/S game tonight, but it is an AFCN divisional matchup between the Steelers and Browns. The game, like all Thursday night games, is going to suck. Still, get your butt over to CYST and make a pick for all the games, or be a bitch and just pick the NFCN/S games. Go, go make your picks. How do you get to the site so that you can pick games? Well, that’s a good question. If only there was a uniform resource locator in the form of a hyperlink.