I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi where I learned the three rules of life: Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.
Allow me to open up to our resident fans of sports franchises from the state of Georgia. As a Saints’ fan, I know your pain when your football team sucks. As an A’s fan, I understand what losing in the playoffs feel like. I’m here for you guys.
HAHAHAHAHA, NO I’M NOT! LOLBRAVES!
Now, where were we? Oh yeah, LOLBears! JFC Chicago. If you were going to go 1-15 this year, that’s the game I would have circled as the only win. I hope y’all draft Jake Fromm. The rest of our teams did some shit on the field, but that’s not why we’re here; we’re here to see how good I am at kicking your asses at CYST…especially MKE. No real big movements, but Potatoes and Nate both managed to nab 2 points each, but I’m still firmly in the lead of the NFCN/S picks. Being root has its privileges. Let’s not forget that LoW got a point. The man has never had running water, so a point in CYST is like gold to him. People also got points picking all the games, but Gabes leads that category so I don’t care about it.
WEEK 5 WRAP UP
- potatoes, 38, Minnesota Vikings over New York Giants
(Packer fan cheering for the Vikings. Shameful shit.)
Margin of Vctory:
- Curtis Fryer, Carolina Panthers over Jacksonville Jaguars by 7 points
- dabearz84, Carolina Panthers over Jacksonville Jaguars by 7 points
- potatoes, Carolina Panthers over Jacksonville Jaguars by 7 points
- thenichels, Carolina Panthers over Jacksonville Jaguars by 7 points
(I GOT A POINT!)
- jmac34, Dallas Cowboys 24 points in a loss vs. the Green Bay Packers
- LambeauOrWrigley, Dallas Cowboys 24 points in a loss vs. the Green Bay Packers
- natesweet, New Orleans Saints 31 points in a win vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Curtis Fryer, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 24 points in a loss vs. the New Orleans Saints
- DanOnWis, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 24 points in a loss vs. the New Orleans Saints
- Gabes22, Green Bay Packers 34 points in a win vs. the Dallas Cowboys
- natesweet, Minnesota Vikings 28 points in a win vs. the New York Giants
(LoW doing studly things 2 weeks in a row.)
Against The Grain:
- Sorry, no
(Guess all the right teams won.)
(Nate did have one, but I took it away.)
|NCFN & NFCS Picks|
|FYS User||Total Points||CYST||Points Scored||Spread||ATG||Home||Visitor|
The above only represents games that involved the NFCN or NFCS. If you wish, the leader board for those who weren’t too “busy” to pick all the games is here. This only contains those of you who actually scored a point in CYST. Want to see your name here? Do better and stop sucking. I mean, I know Donny had to get rid of his balls, but law of averages says he should have gotten at least one point by now, right?
Wondering why some of the names have a different background color? Well, that’s because of a fantastic feature of the CYST site. If you click on My Account on the top right of the CYST site (when you’re logged in), you will see my todo list for that page, but also a color picker. If you choose a color there (and click update), that color will be the background on the site in tables where your name appears.
Giants @ the Pats tonight. Might be a good game, probably not, bu maybe. Get your butt over to CYST and make a pick for all the games, or be a bitch and just pick the NFCN/S games. Go, go make your picks. How do you get to the site so that you can pick games? Well, that’s a good question. If only there was a uniform resource locator in the form of a hyperlink.
DON’T FORGET TO MAKE YOUR PICKS FOR THIS WEEK’S GAMES