I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi where I learned the three rules of life: Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.
Brees is ded. LONG LIVE KING JAME(i)S (Winston)! Okay. Yeah. Right. Anyway, 12 points earned last week by the idiots who still play this game. Nothing big like going against the grain or nailing it, but points all the same. DanOnWis, 0125, BP and LoW each picked up one point. Jmac rang in with 2 points, but Potatoes and Curtis were the big winners with 3 points each. The spud’s points allowed him to pull into a 3rd place tie with me (I didn’t get any points so I’m going to have to fudge some numbers), and Curtis’ points opened up a gap over Gabes in second place wider than your mom. What I’m trying to say is fuck the Falcons and I hope Jameis throws for 5 TD’s vs them this weekend (3 for the Saints).
WEEK 10 WRAP UP
- 0125, 44, Green Bay Packers over Jacksonville Jaguars
- Curtis Fryer, 40, New Orleans Saints over San Francisco 49’ers
- potatoes, 44, Green Bay Packers over Jacksonville Jaguars
(Curtis picked the Saints to win.)
Margin of Victory:
- jmac34, Detroit Lions over Washington Football Team by 3 points
- potatoes, Detroit Lions over Washington Football Team by 3 points
(I guess you had to pick someone in that game.)
- Curtis Fryer, Carolina Panthers 23 points in a loss vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Curtis Fryer, Detroit Lions 30 points in a win vs. the Washington Football Team
- jmac34, Carolina Panthers 23 points in a loss vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- potatoes, Chicago Bears 13 points in a loss vs. the Minnesota Vikings
- bp, Jacksonville Jaguars 20 points in a loss vs. the Green Bay Packers
- DanOnWis, Jacksonville Jaguars 20 points in a loss vs. the Green Bay Packers
- LambeauOrWrigley, Jacksonville Jaguars 20 points in a loss vs. the Green Bay Packers
(Curtis excels at picking the loser (I didn’t have to change this from last 2 weeks).)
Against The Grain:
(Curtis did pick the Giants over the Eagles tho.)
(You fuckers should try harder.)
|NCFN & NFCS Picks|
|FYS User||Total Points||CYST||Points Scored||Spread||ATG||Home||Visitor|
The above only represents games that involved the NFCN or NFCS. If you wish, the leader board for those who weren’t too “busy” to pick all the games is here. This only contains those of you who actually scored a point in CYST. Want to see your name here? Do better and stop sucking. This means you, BigDeal.
Wondering why some of the names have a different background color? Well, that’s because of a fantastic feature of the CYST site. If you click on My Account on the top right of the CYST site (when you’re logged in), you will see my todo list for that page, but also a color picker. If you choose a color there (and click update), that color will be the background on the site in tables where your name appears.
No NFCN/S game tonight, but the Cardinals are at the Seahawks. Might be a good game, and even if it isn’t, you Packer fans can join Glove in cheering for that bad QB in Arizona. Now, go make your picks. Head on over to the CYST site (that someone made all by himself, with nobody’s help what-so-ever) and make your picks. Really, I’m not kidding, go do it now. How do you get to the site so that you can pick games? Well, that’s a good question. If only there was a uniform resource locator in the form of a hyperlink.
DON’T FORGET TO MAKE YOUR PICKS FOR THIS WEEK’S GAMES
Don’t mind this part as I just wanted to say that as games get shuffled and if you made you picks for that game, it stayed with the game in its new date/time slot. Thank you, that is all. Go make your picks.