I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi where I learned the three rules of life: Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.
Week 2 is in the books. The Saints suck. Packers are overrated. Bears are going to go 19-0. Lions will be the first franchise to go 0-16 TWICE. Nobody cares about the Bucs or Panthers. Just when you thought nothing could be worse than the Vikings, the Falcons up the ante. This is the football season we deserve in this Covid-19 filled world. Nobody is reading this, so I might as well get on with it.
Haha Curtis. Fuck you. You thought I was going to make a big deal about your week of CYST’ing. Nope.
LoW did get a point, so I’ll make a big deal out of that.
GREAT JOB LoW!!!
One more time saying ‘big deal’ and he’ll show up. Oops.
WEEK 2 WRAP UP
- Curtis Fryer, 48, Tampa Bay Buccaneers over Carolina Panthers
Margin of Vctory:
- Curtis Fryer, Tampa Bay Buccaneers over Carolina Panthers by 14 points
- DanOnWis, Tampa Bay Buccaneers over Carolina Panthers by 14 points
- thenichels, Green Bay Packers over Detroit Lions by 21 points
(AKA spread. AKA your mom.)
- Curtis Fryer, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 31 points in a win vs. the Carolina Panthers
- bp, New York Giants 13 points in a loss vs. the Chicago Bears
- Curtis Fryer, New York Giants 13 points in a loss vs. the Chicago Bears
- Curtis Fryer, Carolina Panthers 17 points in a loss vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- DanOnWis, New York Giants 13 points in a loss vs. the Chicago Bears
- LambeauOrWrigley, Detroit Lions 21 points in a loss vs. the Green Bay Packers
- thenichels, Carolina Panthers 17 points in a loss vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
(Lotta people getting shit right here.)
Against The Grain:
(Member when Nate cried about having this feature?)
- Curtis Fryer, Carolina Panthers@Tampa Bay Buccaneers
(If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a million times. Fuck him.)
|NCFN & NFCS Picks|
|FYS User||Total Points||CYST||Points Scored||Spread||ATG||Home||Visitor|
The above only represents games that involved the NFCN or NFCS. If you wish, the leader board for those who weren’t too “busy” to pick all the games is here. This only contains those of you who actually scored a point in CYST. Want to see your name here? Do better and stop sucking. This means you, Glove.
Wondering why some of the names have a different background color? Well, that’s because of a fantastic feature of the CYST site. If you click on My Account on the top right of the CYST site (when you’re logged in), you will see my todo list for that page, but also a color picker. If you choose a color there (and click update), that color will be the background on the site in tables where your name appears.
There is a fantastic Thursday night game, so you should make that pick now so that you have time for Fitzmagic vs Minshew Mania. Get your butt over to CYST and make a pick for the Miami @ Jacksonville game. Totes exciting. Go, go make your picks. How do you get to the site so that you can pick games? Well, that’s a good question. If only there was a uniform resource locator in the form of a hyperlink.
DON’T FORGET TO MAKE YOUR PICKS FOR THIS WEEK’S GAMES