I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi where I learned the three rules of life: Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.
Christmas Eve. How ’bout that? Doesn’t feel like Christmas Eve; doesn’t even feel Christmasy as I have yet to bah humbug anyone. I did get an early present tho…I FUCKING NAILED THE BUCS @ FALCONS GAME! Nate nailed it too, but we don’t really care about that, do we? The thing is, Curtis picked up 2 points, so I had to cheat to make sure he didn’t catch me. Knowing that Nate would bitch about my cheating in a way that only Nate could, I figured that if I cheat for him too, he’d be less likely to complain. JMac and Gabes each got a point but WGAF.
WEEK 15 WRAP UP
- natesweet, 58, Tampa Bay Buccaneers over Atlanta Falcons
- thenichels, 58, Tampa Bay Buccaneers over Atlanta Falcons
(Nate gets points here because he nailed it.)
Margin of Victory:
- Curtis Fryer, Kansas City Chiefs over New Orleans Saints by 3 points
- Gabes22, Kansas City Chiefs over New Orleans Saints by 3 points
- jmac34, Tampa Bay Buccaneers over Atlanta Falcons by 4 points
- natesweet, Tampa Bay Buccaneers over Atlanta Falcons by 4 points
- thenichels, Tampa Bay Buccaneers over Atlanta Falcons by 4 points
(Curtis is lashing out by picking against the Saints.)
- natesweet, Atlanta Falcons 27 points in a loss vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- thenichels, Atlanta Falcons 27 points in a loss vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Curtis Fryer, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 31 points in a win vs. the Atlanta Falcons
- natesweet, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 31 points in a win vs. the Atlanta Falcons
- thenichels, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 31 points in a win vs. the Atlanta Falcons
(Everyone wins with a Falcon loss.)
Against The Grain:
- Not this week
(Random words here.)
- natesweet, Tampa Bay Buccaneers@Atlanta Falcons
- thenichels, Tampa Bay Buccaneers@Atlanta Falcons
(We are the champions…)
|NCFN & NFCS Picks|
|FYS User||Total Points||CYST||Points Scored||Spread||ATG||Home||Visitor|
The above only represents games that involved the NFCN or NFCS. If you wish, the leader board for those who weren’t too “busy” to pick all the games is here. This only contains those of you who actually scored a point in CYST. Want to see your name here? Do better and stop sucking. This means you, Neimbhergly.
Wondering why some of the names have a different background color? Well, that’s because of a fantastic feature of the CYST site. If you click on My Account on the top right of the CYST site (when you’re logged in), you will see my todo list for that page, but also a color picker. If you choose a color there (and click update), that color will be the background on the site in tables where your name appears.
No NFCN/S game tonight, but you shouldn’t wait to go make your picks because there is a NFCS game on tomorrow and a NFCN vs NFCS game on Saturday. If you wait, you might miss it. Head on over to the CYST site (that someone made all by himself, with nobody’s help what-so-ever) and make your picks. Really, I’m not kidding, go do it now. How do you get to the site so that you can pick games? Well, that’s a good question. If only there was a uniform resource locator in the form of a hyperlink.
DON’T FORGET TO MAKE YOUR PICKS FOR THIS WEEK’S GAMES
Don’t mind this part as I just wanted to say that as games get shuffled and if you made you picks for that game, it stayed with the game in its new date/time slot. Thank you, that is all. Go make your picks.