I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi where I learned the three rules of life: Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.
Blah, blah, blah. Look, I’m still not feeling 100% so just bear with me here and pretend like I’m writing something meaningful. Before I get onto last week’s results, I would like to correct something you may have heard in another article on FYS. Contrary to what Packer fans think, the MVP race is not close and Aaron Rodgers is not in the running. It is a one man race and that man is Taysom, “the Stormin’ Mormon”, Hill. To suggest otherwise is just stupid. Okay, on with the show…
Better showing last week. Some people such as Dan, LoW, Nate, Gabes, Curtis and myself picked up one point each for our picks. BP decided to use that big brain of his and scored 2 points. The big mover was the FYS’er who never comes here, JMac with 3 points. The top three in the rankings stayed the same but JMac pulled into 4th place all by his lonesome. Nobody else really matters.
WEEK 14 WRAP UP
- Total Nothing
(Total losers is more like it.)
Margin of Victory:
- bp, Los Angeles Chargers over Atlanta Falcons by 3 points
- Curtis Fryer, Green Bay Packers over Detroit Lions by 7 points
- jmac34, Los Angeles Chargers over Atlanta Falcons by 3 points
(Curtis, much like the Packers, sucks.)
- DanOnWis, Detroit Lions 24 points in a loss vs. the Green Bay Packers
- jmac34, Detroit Lions 24 points in a loss vs. the Green Bay Packers
- LambeauOrWrigley, Detroit Lions 24 points in a loss vs. the Green Bay Packers
- natesweet, Carolina Panthers 27 points in a loss vs. the Denver Broncos
- bp, Green Bay Packers 31 points in a win vs. the Detroit Lions
- Gabes22, Green Bay Packers 31 points in a win vs. the Detroit Lions
- thenichels, Atlanta Falcons 17 points in a loss vs. the Los Angeles Chargers
(There I am, winning with a Falcon loss.)
Against The Grain:
- jmac34, Chicago Bears over Houston Texans (12.50%)
(JMac, out here taking the risks.)
- None of youse
(No surprises here.)
|NCFN & NFCS Picks|
|FYS User||Total Points||CYST||Points Scored||Spread||ATG||Home||Visitor|
The above only represents games that involved the NFCN or NFCS. If you wish, the leader board for those who weren’t too “busy” to pick all the games is here. This only contains those of you who actually scored a point in CYST. Want to see your name here? Do better and stop sucking. This means you, MiB.
Wondering why some of the names have a different background color? Well, that’s because of a fantastic feature of the CYST site. If you click on My Account on the top right of the CYST site (when you’re logged in), you will see my todo list for that page, but also a color picker. If you choose a color there (and click update), that color will be the background on the site in tables where your name appears.
No NFCN/S game tonight, but you shouldn’t wait to go make your picks because there is a NFCN vs NFCS game on Saturday and if you wait, you’ll miss it. Head on over to the CYST site (that someone made all by himself, with nobody’s help what-so-ever) and make your picks. Really, I’m not kidding, go do it now. How do you get to the site so that you can pick games? Well, that’s a good question. If only there was a uniform resource locator in the form of a hyperlink.
DON’T FORGET TO MAKE YOUR PICKS FOR THIS WEEK’S GAMES
Don’t mind this part as I just wanted to say that as games get shuffled and if you made you picks for that game, it stayed with the game in its new date/time slot. Thank you, that is all. Go make your picks.