I am a hater of all things. I hate you, you and you. I don't don't know you and I hate your guts. I wish all the bad things on Earth to happen to you and nobody else. Now excuse me, but I have to go fill your mother's dish.
This is going to be a new feature here on FYS. Most of us know that I am bit of a hater of things. So, whomever the Packers are playing that particular week, I will give you 10 things to hate about that city, state or team
1) They claim to rule the world of BBQ. However, so do Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee or just about any state in the South
2) Pick a state already! Is it Kansas City, Missouri or Kansas City, Kansas. And if you are a Kansas City what are you doing in Missouri in the first place.
3) I saw a Royals fan recently wearing a shirt that said “Party like it’s 1985” I can think of another fan base of disgusting people who feels this way. Maybe you and Bears fans can host a “We haven’t won anything in 30 years victory parade
4) Kansas is just like Oklahoma only with fewer paved roads. Missouri is just like Arkansas but with indoor plumbing.
5) You were the first city to get Google Fiber. Whatever that is
6) If Boulevard is the best brewery in town, You have a lot to learn
7) They have giant badminton birdies as “public art” outside their art museum
8) What the hell does Rock Chalk Jayhawk mean?
9) Hank Stram and his 1960s good ole boy attitude. “C’mon boys! Let’s pound the ball down the field. Ha Ha.” Seriously. Screw that guy
10) A claim to fame is that Swope Park is bigger than Central Park in New York, but really nobody wanted to build anything there or live there