MIB isn’t doing them. Its hurtful. Typing about all 32 seems like a waste of my time, so I am doing top ten.
- Kansas City Chiefs (4-0). I think they are better than the Patriots.
- New England Patriots (4-0). I am of the opinion that they are not as good as the Chiefs, and perhaps not that good at all, but 4-0 is 4-0.
- New Orleans Saints (3-1). Nice win. Way to do it.
- Dallas Cowboys (3-1). Tough loss. Dust it off. Buck it up.
- Green Bay Packers (3-1). Teams are allowed to run, you know.
- San Francisco 49ers (3-0). Last undefeated team in the NFC.
- Chicago Bears (3-1). Still suck, too high.
- Seattle Seahawks (3-1). Putting up a lot of points. Weak competition so far.
- Los Angeles Rams (3-1). You want to drop them even lower after that shit fest, but instead I won’t.
- Tied: Detroit Lions (2-1-1) and Buffalo Bills (3-1). Good jobs, good efforts, against top teams.
Your team not in the top ten? Better luck next time!